The highly stabilized welding current generated by this power supply is optimal for resistance welding of precision electronic parts.
- Multiple control mode (Constant current, constant voltage, and constant power).
- Up & Down Slope control.
- Over 100 monitoring patterns.
- Switching function of TS is fast and has a long life.
- Equipped with an RS232C interface as standard.
- External printer is available.
- May use a maximum of 8 transformers (NT-IN4000A).
|Welding Transformer||NT-IN4400||NT-IN8400/ NT-IN4400|
|Control Mode||Constant current, Constant voltage, Constant power, Fixed pulse width|
|Range of Heat Control||Current:0.4~4.1KA，
| Current, Voltage, Power,
|Trace Monitoring||Current, Voltage, Power, Resistance|
|Display of Wave Form||Current, Voltage, Power, Resistance|
|Number of Conditions||31|
|Power Source||AC200-230V±10%, 3Φ||AC380-415V±10%, 3Φ|
|Dimensions||W170 x D350 x H265mm ≈14Kg||W186 x D490 x H265 ≈19Kg|
|Dimensions||W150 x D267 x H210 ≈12Kg||W210 x D342 x H210mm ≈18Kg|
|Dimensions||W150 x D245 x H210 ≈5Kg||W200 x D260 x H210mm ≈10Kg|